Modern Pack - Forum\Форум
Thr\Чт, 08.12.2016, 03:08
Welcome\Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Modern Pack

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Page 1 of 812378»
Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Modern Pack (Here you can question about mod.)
Modern Pack
vora_batDate: Sat\Сб, 23.07.2011, 03:15 | Message # 1
Aдминистратор
Group: Администраторы
Here you can ask questions and discuss Modern Pack.

About next versions:
Will be released when its done.

dpbosakDate: Tue\Вт, 26.07.2011, 15:55 | Message # 2
Рядовой
Group: Пользователи
when next part?? ;(

vora_batDate: Thr\Чт, 28.07.2011, 23:37 | Message # 3
Aдминистратор
L85, work in progress
Attachments: 4311171.jpg(74Kb)

LinkenatorDate: Sun\Вс, 21.08.2011, 17:06 | Message # 4
Group: Гости

this is linkenator, i heard you got banned from moddb. i still support you. i hope you don't get discouraged and continue making great mods. we go rocking, rolling and rippin'! hail to the king!

vora_bat(pda)Date: Sun\Вс, 21.08.2011, 19:53 | Message # 5
Администратор
Linkenator,
Yes, those are said news biggrin
And yes, i'm not going to stop making Modern Pack, moddb is not the only community it had. As i've said before, V3 will be out in September.

DeutschDate: Mn\Пн, 22.08.2011, 00:03 | Message # 6

A moddb moderator told me Bohemian interactive have contacted them regarding your mod. Apparantly lawyers may soon get involved.

vora_batDate: Mn\Пн, 22.08.2011, 01:42 | Message # 7
Aдминистратор
Deutsch,
considering the fact that there is nothing from Arma, Arma 2 nor mods to these games in modern pack, i'd love to see what they have against me.

LinkenatorDate: Mn\Пн, 22.08.2011, 23:12 | Message # 8

hey vora, guess who is accusing you? smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nStzpJa0M
it is saying that you stole the body armour from arma. that you didn't copy it but that you modified the actual models and use it for your own.

at least we now know who has been accusing you these past two months. sigh.

vora_batDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 01:01 | Message # 9
Aдминистратор
Linkenator,
oh, yeah, i know, there is a huge conversation between kastrenzo and me in my profile, you can check it if you have time. He hates me so much, like i've killed his dog smile

I love what Dwarden (bohemia interactive worker) answered to this video: "sometimes video is better than thousand words". I didn't knew they have blind employees, even the most farthest person from modding will see how different models are.

I like Kastrenzo accusing me, in the same time as their mod has P90 that they have downloaded from turbosquid and claimed that it's their own.
Here you go, i've downloaded it myself (btw, authors are Nermin 'Maximo' Bajagilovic and Grigori 'Fuse' Techjen)

and their page

Nice, don't you think? biggrin
Attachments: 5163986.jpg(120Kb) · 6643714.jpg(231Kb)

vora_batDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 01:42 | Message # 10
Aдминистратор
Hah, i've been told that they've deleted screenshots with this P90. Nice move, hopefully i have captured it smile

As i've said before, a bunch of jealous guys can't stop me to finish my mod. They may think whatever they want, but i'm not going to stand away from my words - all models in Modern Pack are completely new(except for the body of units, all of them are reworked unit from plugin), made by myself and were not taken from anywhere.

p.s. aidas2, if you're ever gonna read this - thanks, but i don't need models from a person, who jumps from one side to another, just because he doesn't want to get aside from the crowd. Thanks for you offer with models, but saying that my models are great, and than stand against me, and again and again and again... Sorry, that's really pathetic, i don't need help from such people.

LinkenatorDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 02:18 | Message # 11

covering up some tracks ey. funny. i don't know why moddb admins aren't seeing the evidence and that why are they so biased?

have you had further conversation with nzx regarding the model you built and copied?

by the way what happen to the pot links?

vora_batDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 02:24 | Message # 12
Aдминистратор
Linkenator,
because all of them are usual dogs, they were pointed - they've attacked. As i've been told, there are almost everyone against me on MODDB now, except for those who were always on my side. I'm really glad to see that there are still some people who sees the truth.
I've contacted DMS admins, hope they would be more interesting in truth.

I believe all he wanted to see is "Designed by NZXShadow". I can do that.

Some site rebuilding.

You know, the funniest thing that i've never been banned on BestWay (MOW developers) official web site. I do even have my own sub-forum there, devoted to my mods (here you go). So should i really care much about moddb? biggrin

LinkenatorDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 02:34 | Message # 13

you'll be vindicated soon. and there are still a lot of folks including me, who believe in you.
i just hope that the admins of moddb open their eyes really really wide enough to see through the accusations and "evidence".
good luck and let's get back to old fashion rockin', rollin, and rippin'! smile

vora_batDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 02:38 | Message # 14
Aдминистратор
i just hope that the admins of moddb open their eyes really really wide enough to see through the accusations and "evidence".

well, as they've banned me by IP, i believe for a quite long term, I don't think about returning to moddb (or i will? depends on who's reading this happy ). Call everyone here, so we can have our own community smile
and rippin'!

uhh, actually i'm tired of ripping to my mods, too much problems comes from it. That's why i've started Modern Pack smile

LinkenatorDate: Tue\Вт, 23.08.2011, 02:42 | Message # 15

i'll pass it on! you do the rockin' and the rollin' then and i'll do the rippin' smile

Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Modern Pack (Here you can question about mod.)
Page 1 of 812378»
Search: