Modern Pack

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Page 1 of 41234»
Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Testing
Testing
vora_batDate: Mn\Пн, 07.01.2013, 22:10 | Message # 1
Aдминистратор
Group: Администраторы
Beta version of Modern Pack V3. Will be constantly updated.
This beta is not finished and miss some material or has unfinished data.

Version 0.92.7 (7.03.2013)
download
Oriented for AS 2.05.15

Inlcudes:
- modern entourage
- 2 single missions
- 7 reworked original multiplayer maps with AI

Screenshots:

Note: Read ReadMe.txt file.

plyuto518Date: Mn\Пн, 07.01.2013, 23:39 | Message # 2
Рядовой
Group: Пользователи
It says: Invalid or Deleted File.

vora_batDate: Tue\Вт, 08.01.2013, 14:27 | Message # 3
Aдминистратор
New version 0.92.3

plyuto518Date: Wnd\Ср, 09.01.2013, 05:19 | Message # 4
Рядовой
:D!

DrewDate: Fr\Пт, 18.01.2013, 04:43 | Message # 5
Рядовой
Hey bro,I am testing it as well the thing i would like to see in this mod next is;some cars and tanks.
your beta tester,
Drew

nanozakoDate: Sat\Сб, 26.01.2013, 19:01 | Message # 6
Рядовой
So far the best designed campaign I've ever played!

Training mission is simple yet very informative, the building assault at the end is brilliant, love that.

The USMC mission is beyond my expectation. First of all, the map is well designed, the whole place looks 100% like an Afghan village in real life, with all the walls and narrow alleys where enemies can hide. And the enemies are well positioned, especially snipers, often covered some open area with their SVD, forced me to order my unit to dash through those area - just like in movies.
Most of all, the story line is convincing. From convoy being ambushed, flanking enemy ( Take out the gunner on the rooftop! ), seal's "search for Taliban HQ" mission ( My men just stole RPGs from dead enemies and blew the whole building up ), saving British soldiers, collecting dead bodies, mine sweeping, taking out the guards in the warehouse, and finally the tank. That tank was the best part - I wondered why there's a Javelin in the British armor vehicle at first, and still I saved it till the tank appeared.
My Javelin simply one shot the tank, that was really awesome.
The mission is well balanced, although there are some really decent high firepower weapons, their limited ammo prevent them from breaking gameplay balance.

However, I got a question: Why most soldiers ( and enemy as well ) don't carry hand grenades? Is it for gameplay balance or some other reasons? Because throwing a grenade over the wall is the most efficient way to take out enemies behind it, and since there are a lot of walls in the mission, and only 8 to 10 grenades in total, this doesn't seemed right......
And the enemy only fire their RPGs to my armor vehicle, maybe you can make them shoot RPG at infantry as well.

In short, great mod. Great work, really.

From reading some threads on the forum I noticed that this mod is banned from moddb. This reminds me of another mod that is based on modern war, cold war mod, is banned from moddb as well. Is there any relation between this mod and the cold war mod? I also noticed that both mods are using Russian ( Sorry I can't tell the difference between Russian and other Slavic languages )
( I didn't play cold war mod very long...cause I can't find an English version of it.)

Sorry for my awful grammar. I'm a Taiwanese, not familiar with English.

Message edited by nanozako - Sat\Сб, 26.01.2013, 19:02

vora_batDate: Sun\Вс, 27.01.2013, 06:04 | Message # 7
Aдминистратор
nanozako, thanks for reply smile
As for grenades, yeah, somehow i forgot about them, i will add them in next beta version.
What about RPG's, i will look what can be done.

Modern Pack is not banned, they couldn't find proofs that there are stolen models in mod. But because of pressure from Bohemia Interactive they banned my account and deleted all my mods. The only reason of accusation was Humvee. That humvee in mod was made fully from zero, just using humvee from arma as an example of shape. That is why they look similar in shape, though have a lot of differences and absolutely different texture. When making first renders, there for some reason was left one arma's humvee detail, which i forgot to delete, and that was my bad, because some people immediately run over that screenshot and accused me of stealing model.By the way, they unbanned me, so I'm back on moddb. Though i'm not going to publish my mods there, because enemies will again start accusing me that i stole everything.

As for Cold War, no, we are not the same team. I provided them with models of USA units, however. In Russia and Ukraine there are a lot of modders, simply because the developer of Men Of War is Ukrainian company smile

EverLastingDeathDate: Thr\Чт, 31.01.2013, 16:09 | Message # 8
Рядовой
Sorry about how moddb ended up as well as ArmA, Vora. Anyway testing as well glad to see you updating and not giving up ^^

Message edited by EverLastingDeath - Thr\Чт, 31.01.2013, 16:10

DrewDate: Sun\Вс, 17.02.2013, 20:34 | Message # 9
Рядовой
Hey i got a suggestion make some air and tanks i think that would be really cool and amazing
-Drew

iMolestCatsDate: Mn\Пн, 18.02.2013, 05:45 | Message # 10
Group: Гости

Just needs some tanks, APCs and a Taliban faction and i will have my dream mod!

flyDate: Thr\Чт, 14.03.2013, 19:03 | Message # 11

when i launch the game with the mod,i have a message who says :" exception.
define not found
main
file"/set/stuff/bazooka/at-4.weapon"
file"/set/stuff/bazooka/rpg_weapon"
i realy hope to try this mod, please help me

vora_batDate: Thr\Чт, 14.03.2013, 22:18 | Message # 12
Aдминистратор
fly, what game and version of it you have?

flyDate: Sun\Вс, 17.03.2013, 09:28 | Message # 13

I'have men of war, and version 1.7.5

vora_batDate: Sun\Вс, 17.03.2013, 15:22 | Message # 14
Aдминистратор
fly, check the first message, it says "for AS 2.05.15"

flyDate: Sun\Вс, 17.03.2013, 16:47 | Message # 15

thanks, but the finish version would work on men of war ??

Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Testing
Page 1 of 41234»
Search: