Welcome\Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

Modern Pack

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Testing
Testing
santaslayer504Date: Sun\Вс, 23.06.2013, 07:25 | Message # 31
Group: Гости

Vora- first and foremost I wish to say thank you for your work and time dedicated on this mod. I first learned of this mod on moddb.com and I am beyond belief that the community has shunned you so. With that being said, I finally bought MOW:AS and my only problem is after I download the mod off of sendspace, my 7zip application states that it can not open the archive. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I have done this hundreds of times with other mods and have never seen this issue. Thanks in advance for your time.

vora_batDate: Sun\Вс, 23.06.2013, 22:49 | Message # 32
Aдминистратор
Group: Администраторы
santaslayer504, most likely the download is unfinished. Try redownloading it.

Dickie, the mod is capable of transforming to MOW Vanilla. The reason i didn't do it is because humvee uses .50 cal browning model that is only in AS, and i can't include it in my mod, it is violations of copyright. Yeah, a lame excuse, i know, but there are also differences in set files of vehicles and weapons, so i simply didn't had time for that. However, AS has better shadows and higher resolution of textures, so the mod looks better there.

DickieDate: Mn\Пн, 24.06.2013, 02:04 | Message # 33

Hey dude I completely understand. And by the way i'm using the M240_1 model for the Humvee main gun because I did see the U.S Military using M240's on their Vehicles even today. Hey but thanks again for even taking the time out of your day to respond to my dilemma.

Linkenator2Date: Wnd\Ср, 10.07.2013, 18:59 | Message # 34

Love the map "Selenie" Vora. I just hope you could have finished it though. I like the design - the way you made the map was great. It adds greatly to the feel of the game. I'm gonna make one just like it and researching on Afghan villages - valley and mountain villages to have that authentic feel of the game. :-)

vora_batDate: Thr\Чт, 11.07.2013, 01:09 | Message # 35
Aдминистратор
Linkenator2, Thanx for the comment, and good luck with your map smile

her kendraDate: Thr\Чт, 11.07.2013, 06:39 | Message # 36

why it not working in my men of war assaul squad

vora_batDate: Thr\Чт, 11.07.2013, 19:44 | Message # 37
Aдминистратор
her kendra
there may be lots of resaons. First of all i'd like to know what version of MOW AS you have.

RichieDate: Sun\Вс, 25.08.2013, 21:54 | Message # 38

Hey thanks so much for this mod. i stuck at the set up defences mission. i have set up defences and waited. it there another hidden trigger.
please help me out

santaslayer504Date: Mn\Пн, 02.09.2013, 09:27 | Message # 39

vora bat-
This is an excellent mod brother. the skins for all of the infantry are amazing. Thanks for all of the work you do! Also I was reading Dickie's post concerning the M240 as a gun model for the HMVEE and I have to say he is correct. We usually have a few .50 cal mounted on HMVEE's but most are M240's and some may even be M249's due to range issues and collaterla damage. Is there a way to change the weapon that shows up on a vehicle using the .set files?

santaslayer504Date: Mn\Пн, 02.09.2013, 09:40 | Message # 40

Vora Bat-
I have also found a bug with this file (m203_m4a1_eotech_2.mdl) in the entities folder.
}
{VolumeView "skin6.ply"}
{bone "foresight3"
{Position 10.9015 0.947836 0}
}
The skin ply file says six but the one in the folder is skin5.ply. Simple fix just edit it to say:
}
{VolumeView "skin5.ply"}
{bone "foresight3"
{Position 10.9015 0.947836 0}
}

I also wanted to ask if you could make the single player breeds to be a bit more realistic with their loadout. Not everyone is assigned an ACOG sight for their weapon as those are usually assigned to Squadleaders and High qualifying rifleman. If you could set it to where they were spawned with holographic sights or red dot sights that would only add to the realism factor that you are implementing.

vora_batDate: Thr\Чт, 05.09.2013, 21:54 | Message # 41
Aдминистратор
santaslayer504,
You can easily change a gun in a .def file of a vehicle. Just look for a box {inventory and search the name of the gun you want to change. Than just delete it and write the one you want to put on.
as for single player units. USMC units are based on photos and videos from Afghanistan, and so far, after going to SPC Vets every USMC unit had ACOG and PEQ15 on his m4. To tell the truth, i don't remember seeing them with EOTECH or Aimpoint scopes... I did saw Spectre scopes on MARSOC guns, eothech on Force Recon guns. If you have any reliable info on massive use of eotech's by USMC, i'd be thankfull for them.

ГостьDate: Sun\Вс, 08.09.2013, 19:37 | Message # 42

is this for the original men of war

vora_batDate: Mn\Пн, 09.09.2013, 00:32 | Message # 43
Aдминистратор
Гость, Assault Squad 2.05.15

IGORDate: Sat\Сб, 21.09.2013, 11:38 | Message # 44

when i start the mod the game stuck's and i need to ALT+TAB and close the error" application has stop working".
there is something to do with that?

santaslayer504Date: Fr\Пт, 27.09.2013, 18:29 | Message # 45

Vora-
I apologize for the misunderstanding, I am in the US Army and can not speak for the USMC. I do realize now that the mission was for USMC, I was looking at the multiplayer units that you had currently set as a breed. I apologize for the confusion and keep up the good work. Have you seen the new MRAP vehicles currently being used in Afghanistan? Now that would be a great model!

Forum\Форум » English » Modern Pack » Testing
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Search: